Thursday, March 24, 2005

Sick And Tired

I'm sick and tired of the "Oh, it will be ok's and the just wait a
little bit longers." I'm done with worrying what will become of my
life and I've really screwed up. I'm gonna start fresh. Some time
within the next week I will pack up all of my belongings and move back
home to Cleveland and start working at the end of the summer which
should give me enough money to immediately pay off all of my student
loans. I will still live with Alan in St. Louis I will get a job and
work for 1 to 2 years and then apply to a flight school like Spartan
in Tulsa or if I don't get my cert, I'll go to St. Louis Community
College. This is all. I'm sick of the bullshit. I'm sick of school and
I have nothing to show for these last two years so I'm going to make
something of myself the only way I know how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home