Monday, February 21, 2005

IQ Test


So apparently, I'm not the dumbass that I think that I am sometimes.....
Took an online (yeah I know) IQ test and these are the results and even if they are a little skewed upwards for people to buy the damn profile, I think that they are somewhat right as one of my friends has a similar score on this test.


"Your score: 151"

Intelligence Interval Cognitive Designation
40 - 55 Severely challenged (Less than 1% of test takers)
55 - 70 Challenged (2.3% of test takers)
70 - 85 Below average
85 - 115 Average (68% of test takers)
115 - 130 Above average
130 - 145 Gifted (2.3% of test takers)
145 - 160 Genius (Less than 1% of test takers)
160+ Extraordinary genius

So if this is true and I highly doubt that it is, I feel like shit now because it says I have the potential to be doing so much more than I am and that's depressing. Looking at "severely challenged" - "gifted" and that's 99% and I'm higher that that? That is scary. It truly is.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." Galileo Galilei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home