Thursday, December 09, 2004

Trapped


I feel trapped by everything around me
School, home, the Federal Aviation Administration
My heart is no longer in it.
When one loses heart, one loses all.
I have lost all and have thus lost heart.
I honestly don't know where this road will take me.
I do know however that the journey will not be fun.
Why can't the journey be fun? I want it to be fun....
I guess it wouldn't be life if we had our ways all the time.
Why is the only thing I care about is actually being away from school?
Why do I hate it so much?
I guess joseph said it best......"flyin is the only thing that makes me feel like im doin something."
So there I said it... I feel like I'm doing nothing; sitting idly while the world passes me by.
I hate my life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know how you are feeling i only came on your site because of the fantastic pictures and i found someone just like me !
im from england though and thats the easiest place to feel trapped in you cant get no were ! whatever you want to do they dont seem to care
i am going through a difficult time says my school teachers ut i dont think i am i think they just aint helping me carry on my dreams of wanting to be and artist i have an a-level art exam coming up and i decided to do isolation as the topic something to show my own feelngs in i aint very bright though but this is the one place wer i dont feel trapped is wen i got a paint brush in my hand .
so you carry on liveing yor dream of what you want to be and then your life will unfold and the four walls around you will stop craking and caving in !

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home