Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Right Under My Nose



So, I decided to type "Photography Major" into Google and got a list of schools that offer Photography as a major. A couple of schools were just Community Colleges but a few caught my eye. Central Missouri State so I could still be close to my SLU friends and what's even more compelling is SLU's biggest competition - Washington University in St. Louis. Never thought I'd say this but it might be an option. Since, the FAA's "outside consultant" happens to be the Federal Air Surgeon in Washington, DC (isn't that funny. Washinton and they're not the same) and they didn't recieve my file until 11/2 and they're backed up out of the ass, it looks like I may still be in St. Louis but just at a different school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home