Saturday, November 05, 2005

Cluster.Fuck

So, I don't know how or why but apparently a paycheck from Cedar Point that I put in the bank about two weeks ago came back. So...Yeah I'm more than broke. I apparently owe the bank $577. Or so they say. I'll have to wait until at least Wednesday to resolve it because my bank branch is holding the check and I'll be working all week and it's not enough time to get all the way back to and from the bank on a half-hour break. I'm so unbelievably yet understandably pissed. IT'S CEDAR FAIR, LP HOW THE FUCK IS THE CHECK NOT GOOD!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? GIVE ME A BREAK. THERE BETTER BE A GOOD REASON FOR ALL OF THIS NONSENSE. OH YEAH...AND SOMEBODY OWES MY BANK ABOUT 577 BUCKS AND THEY OWE ME ABOUT TWO HUNDRED. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home