Saturday, October 01, 2005

Calming Down

A day has passed and now I’m much calmer than I was initially. My car is in the shop where it will be for at least a week. There was extensive damage as anyone can see from the pictures, the back seat was still wet and my uniform is soaked. I’m gonna have to get my dad to drive me to and from Sandusky.  In other news, I was woken up at 6:15 am by a phone call from Karolina Bartosik…I picked her up from the airport (I left my house at 7) and got into Sandusky at 8:26….not bad at all.  When I finally got back I crashed – hard.  I’m still having trouble with my contact lenses.  My godmother’s bridal shower is tomorrow so I was at the place until 2:30 am setting up. I’m tired. It’s time for bed.  I have to work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home