Thursday, September 29, 2005

Mother Nature - Evil Bitch

As I’m in my bed trying to sleep, I hear the wind starting to pick up. I then hear what sounds like branches from trees falling in my backyard. I think to myself. Self – your car’s parked underneath a tree. Maybe we should move it to the street. So me and self go outside to our horror, the branches that fell weren’t in our backyard…they were ON my car. I now have a busted back window and a dent in my rear drivers’ side door. I was supposed to take the car to Pittsburgh… I tried to call GRANGE MUTUAL CASUALTY INSURANCE COMPANY and apparently, while their website says they have a 24 hour a day claims line, they have better things to do than care about the fact that we, who have had a policy with this company for nearly 10 years, have a car with no back windshield. MOOD in a word – LIVID. Grange just lost a policy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home