Thursday, January 06, 2005

Dead Zone


Hi Kevin,

We have received your application for the 2005 season...thank you!

The dates that you specified on your application to work full time are 5/7/05 - 8/14/05.
I am writing you to confirm these dates.
Your previous work location was Speed Zone. Would you like to continue working there?

Since Jason Miller is no longer with us, I will assist in the hiring for the middle area until and new area manager is put into place. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time. If all of the information above is correct, please email or call me and I would send you your contract.
Sincerely,
Heather Boggs
Area Manager, Merchandise
Cedar Point


---------------------

Do I or don't I? I don't even know if I'm coming back as a TL or a Base rate employee I guess I'm gonna stick it out and see what happens. Thank you to all my friends who helped me out with my decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home