Friday, October 15, 2004

Anti-Kerry Film

I hope that this anti-Kerry ad that will be pre-emting television shows
will not cast an unfair light on John Kerry. If the film brings up
points about Kerry's testifying in front of congress and confessing
truths that happened in Viet-Nam, then I hope America is smart enough to
realize that said things did happen in Viet-Nam. How is it wrong for a
man to tell the truth? I do not understand. By saying that Kerry was
wrong, are we saying that it's right to lie? What kind of value system
is that reinforcing? The one where you tell the truth "no matter what"
or one where we only tell the truth when we're not gonna get in trouble
for something that we said? If it's the latter than I disagree with
Bruce Springsteen, "I"m not proud to be an American." On the other side
of the coin, if this mini film is indeed credible and has some veracity
then it brings another four years of GWB just over the horizon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home